About our group
The main research field of our group is the experimental particle physics (or often called high energy physics).
Our group has been leading research projects performed using world-leading facilities in Tsukuba, Tokai, Kamioka, and Hawaii, to solve fundamental mysteries of elemental particles and our universe.
For more details of our research activities, please follow the link above and see the contents of other pages.
- SuperKEKB collider achieves the world’s highest luminosity 06/26/2020
- Inauguration of Next-Generation Neutrino Science Organization 11/10/2017
- Poster presentation at NEUTRINO2016 07/07/2016
- Talks at FPCP 2016 conference 06/08/2016
- New neutrino detector was installed 05/31/2016